Congratulation!
You Have Entered The Lamest Blog In History


Selasa, 30 September 2014

People on My Facebook

I don't even know why, but I seriously feel like ranting right now. With totally broken, not so good, and definitely not grade A for English .......... I'll continue my rant.

Usually, I would ignore these people on my Facebook, because I kept on thinking like .. well, it is their FB accounts .. they can do whatever they want. Yeah, sure. Whatever you want. Go ahead. No one is stopping you, I'm not here to stop you, your friends won't stop you. So ... who cares ?? But now, my friend ... I will too be doing my own thing. And the thing that I will be doing soon ............ is probably an ass-long post of my 'observation' on my Facebook. Okaay .. before anything ... remember : THIS IS MY VIEW ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON MY FACEBOOK. Not your Facebook, not my neighbour's Facebook, not my aunt's Facebook, not my siblings' Facebook, not my boyfriend's Facebook .. BUT MY FACEBOOK. So basically, everything that you will read down there .... are the people on MY FACEBOOK ONLY. Alright ? Clear ? Okaay .. Legooo ...!



1. The Unknown 'Friend' Request.

I'm not being mean, but this 'friend' is not even on my friend list YET. But, the person is actually trying to be 'friend' with me by sending a friend request on Facebook. And I don't even have the slightest idea who the eff are you ? We do have mutual friends, yes. But I don't even know those people ! It can be worst ... when you received a friend request from someone who doesn't even have any mutual friends with you ....................... JUST HOW THE EFFING HELL DID YOU FIND ME ?!

I don't mind if you want to be friend .. but, PLEASE ... put a proper picture for your DP. BECAUSE (especially for the guys), just because you have abs, doesn't mean I'm going to accept you. Just because you stand next to a sport, Ferrari, Lamborghini .. it doesn't make me want to accept you. Maybe a picture of yourself is going to be too mainstream (what ?), you could have put any other pictures ........................ but not a half-naked picture. Maybe it looks cool to you and other 'badass-loving' girls ........ but trust me, I'll be blocking your account with no hesitation. *smiley* Unless you're Jaejoong, I don't mind staring at your pictures. (This girl is bursting people's bubbles !)


2. The Persistent 'Friend'.

Yes, this person is so persistent, I feel like slapping him/her across the face. :) I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE, OKAY ? If you really do know me, then PLEASE, at least send me a private message, saying something like, "Hey, I was one of your classmates before back in 2005. I was sitting next to the window, and next to this friend of yours and bla bla bla .." then YES. Yes, I will accept you. Since I don't want anymore strangers following me or adding me as a friend on Facebook .. I will reject your request. I'm not going to make an effort to talk to strangers and turn you into my bestfriend. Hell no. BUT ... every time I click the 'reject' button .. the very next day .. when I log in to my Facebook .......... there he is again. Or there she is again. I rejected him and her once again ... and after the next few hours ....... they sent me friend requests again. THE EFF, MAN ?! Can't you see I'm trying to erase you from my life right now ?? Can't you just freaking understand that my 'rejection' towards your 'friend request' in my other way of saying .. "Stay the hell away from me. I don't want to know you." And still .... they are sending me friend requests .... but I'm so sorry to say this ...no, I will not accept you as part of my friend.



3. The NUMBER 1 Best Critic/The 'Opinion' Giver.

Yeap. I can't even believe why this people are still on my Facebook. I mean, dude ... shut the hell up, I don't want to hear your opinion ! I hate it when I post something on Facebook (which usually will always be related to K-Pop) and all of the sudden ....... someone just HAS to say out his 'opinion' on my post. Something that will sound like this ..

"Why are you so obsessed about them anyway ? Are they really that good ? Don't you know that they are all fake ? They are good looking because of the plastic surgery. They did the nose. They are not pure beauty ! They are 100% plastic ! Like eww ... why would you like someone like that ? The boys look so gay too ! All they know is dancing. Their voice is not really that good either. You just like their faces. That plastic face. The children will be born ugly. But yeah, this is just my opinion." Etc ...............

Oh, wait ! Wait ! Let me just get my notebook and write down every single thing of your so-called opinion so maybe one day, I can use it as my essay points ! I'll get high marks for this, so tell me more ! I'm dying to know more about this Korean thingy.

THE EFF UP, BROTHER SISTER. I'm not going to deny about the freaking plastic surgery thingy, because there is nothing to deny. But do you really think I wouldn't know ? A girl who has spent most of her childhood watching Korean dramas next to her parents, fangirling over DBSK since 2005 ... do you really think I don't know about the freaking surgery ? Wow ... just, WOW. But, but .. did I ever say that I FREAKING GIVE SOME FUCKS ABOUT THAT ? Plastic surgery .. yeah, so ? Did you pay for the surgery ? Yeah, their beauty might not be natural (as what hardcore/in denial fans will always say 'our idols are NATURAL' .. eff off.) but do I ever care ? Eff no. Why ? Because this 'plastic fake' people are the ones who can actually make me smile and laugh. While you, Mister 100% perfect, or Miss 100% real, or Miss 'I-am-so-original-than-my-eyelashes' ... your existence disgusted me. Sometimes, I just wish you were actually an anime character, where I can just kill you off. This 'opinion' as what you called it ... is not valid. I don't mind you giving your freakish opinion ... but bish, what are you trying to do ? 'Wake me up from my dreams' ? You know CLEARLY that I'm a big fan of Korean music, movies and dramas ... but you just have to say every negative points you have in mind. And what ? You're actually hoping for me to reply like this ...

"Oh My God. You are completely right ! I was being fooled all these years ! They are fake ! I have come to my senses now ... you have saved me from my long illusion."

Because ... you'll probably receive a reply from me that looks like something like this ...

"Oh, really ? Thanks. I really wish I could give you thumbs up, but my thumbs are freezing right now .. so here : .l. .l. :) come again if you desire for more."

Don't try to piss me off, sister .. I have no tolerance for stupidity.Yes, I love it when my idols look gay. I love it when they can only dance but never sing, because dancing is a talent that not everyone has. If they can't sing, they can act. They make more money than you. They have fans, while you have depression around you. Period.


4. The Drama.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I seriously don't want to see something like this every time I login to my Facebook ..

"Do you know how painful it is to be cheated on ? Why can't you be faithful ? Don't you know you've wasted a perfect partner ? She is very faithful to you, but look what you have done to her. She loves you and only you. Can't you just see how strong my love is ?" 

If it was written in English, maybe I could hold it in a bit .... but since it was written in my own language, I feel like puking every single fats I have inside. Because really ...... you do realized that your friends are reading that status, right ? And you do realized that not everyone will like it right ? (I'm one of them). Because I'm actually reading your 'drama' here ... I know some people going to say, "You can just ignore it if you don't like it." or "You can just unfriend her." Dude, first .. my apologies for not being able to ignore such thing because it is very distracting .. like, even though you're trying to run away from it, but then moment yous scroll back up .. there is the post again. So you end up reading it .. and judging it. Second, I hardly accept anyone whom I don't know .. so the only reason why you're on my friendlist on Facebook is because you are my friend. I'm not that heartless to unfriend you, my friend.

This drama people will not just update one or two statuses in one day .. no. She (because mostly, it will be the girls) will post it up like this ..

"How could you do this to me ? I only love you, you know that ? I'm so sad like this .."

But then the next seconds ...

"Please, I don't want to date anyone right now. I am taken already. So please don't text me." [I can imagine the sentences were said in a very annoying way.]

And the next few seconds ..

"Heartbroken. :( I am so sad. [Again, annoying]

And the next seconds ...

"I don't want to date anyone ! I am taken !"

And another one ...

"#moody #sad #heartbreak #single #lonely #cryingalone #alone"

And then ...

"I keep on tell you guys, we can only be friends ! Don't you get it ? I'm taken !" 

...... and you can imagine my face while reading all these posts on my newsfeed page. But what's weird is .. those who left the comments at every post are actually guys .. 'trying' to comfort her. Not trying to be rude, okaay ? But it really makes me curious .. are you really that dumb ? I mean, you do know that most of your friends are boys .. and they are trying to make you their date, but you are, 'as if' you are naive .. you replied as if you know nothing about it. Don't lie to me and say, "Oh, I didn't know anything. I just posted up my status for myself. I didn't know they want to be with me." ... So you're saying that the 'proposals' they sent to you ... are nothing ? Based on the posts you have there, it looks like the boys did send you a 'proposal' request, but then you turned them down because you already have your beloved one ? Tell you what, sister .. if you really wish to share all your feelings 'without being disturb by other boys'.... I suggest that you make a blog .. and write everything in it. Unless you're actually trying to seek some attentions from the boys ..

Yes, this 'drama' on Facebook is real. One time, you said you were single (with a hashtag), the other time, you said you're already taken. You're a number one headache giver :) And I can see that your life is full of misery .... and confusion.


5. The Couple Skits.

Yes ...... yep ...... yeaah ..... you can actually guess the age for the couple. Yep, around 14 - 15. I really don't mind you guys sharing one Facebook account, or maybe you have two separate accounts, because all I care is my sanity. I really don't enjoy this sometimes .. :


STATUS UPDATED ! By the girlfriend
"Love my cinta hati (beloved one). I miss you so much, my love. My husband."


Comment Section : by the boyfriend.

Boyfriend : Aww, I love you too, my love. I miss my wife so much too. Muah. Muah.

Girlfriend : Muah Muah for my husband too ! I wish you were here, sayang (love). :(

Boyfriend : Muah Muah Muah too. I know, love. I wish I was there with you too :( I missed you like crazy.

Girlfriend : :'( I miss you my husband.

Boyfriend : I miss you too my wife. Don't cry anymore. Please :(

Girlfriend : :'((

Boyfriend : Please don't cry. :( Please smile.

P.S : They actually met 10 minutes ago.


AND THIS CONVERSATION ACTUALLY WENT ON FOREVER. Unbelievable ............ husband and wife ..... really ? When did you get married ? Just because your boyfriend bought a ring for you, that doesn't make you his wife, girl. If you really want to have this kind of conversation, PLEASE .... USE THE FREAKING PRIVATE MESSAGES. The dude who created the Facebook was smashing his brain off just to create that private messages, and you idiots just have to use the comments' section. I know, I know, people will say something like, "Mind your own business," ... yeah, mind your own business too. You don't have to stick your nose in my personal likes and dislikes either. Because this is me saying why I don't enjoy 'watching' this kind of 'skit' .. because the next time the boyfriend or the girlfriend update the status, it will somewhere like this ...

"This is my account. I can do anything with it. You don't like it, unfriend me. You don't have to judge us."

Yeah, so you were actually hoping for someone to congratulate you for your 'couple skits' on Facebook ? Because I doubt that people will actually 'PRAISE' you for it ... basically, since we are all humans here .... WE JUDGE PEOPLE A LOT. So do you really expected that people won't interfere ? Wow ... *slow claps* You have a very positive life. I'm just going to say it here .... : You don't expect someone to judge you positively after all the dramas you have shown to them. :) Good luck in life.

Sometimes, you can even see them fighting ... in the comment section !


6. The Full-of-Emotion People.

I can say this about myself too. Whenever I update a status, most of the time, I'll write about something else with different words, just to cover the main topic behind it. Sometimes, I'll use something like a dramatic phrase just to express what I feel. However, only when I feel completely down or when I feel the need to cover my 'real confession'. Because I don't really enjoy reading some weird posts too .. something like this :

"The darkness of the night doesn't scare me off, as I still have the moon to shine my path. I will fight to every pain. I will fight for myself."

Basically, I thought it would be about her fighting against those creeps who tried to drag her down .... but then she was actually talking about her broken fingernail ............... and I was like, the eff ? You could almost make a novel out of those words, but it was all about your broken fingernail ? That is one lucky fingernail.

It will be best to read some deep phrases on Facebook sometimes, but at least make it more ... real and not because of something stupid like a broken fingernail. Go see a doctor if it bleed too much.




Well, I guess these are some of the people on my Facebook ... there are some more, but these people here ... are those who I really wish I could avoid sometimes. They pissed me off to no end at certain times. I'm so so sorry, if it offends you ... but let's just be honest to each other .. we are wearing different shoes, so obviously we are in are different from one another. What I see as annoying and what you see as annoying are probably vary .. maybe you don't like people cursing, so you can take me as an example if you have my Facebook, because I'm the type to curse a lot. And probably some girls get offended easily and thought I was talking about them .. don't worry, I talk about everyone in the whole world, only if they pissed me off. So, if you didn't do anything, don't worry .. I don't blame you for your skits and dramas on Facebook .. but if you did piss me off before ...... I'm watching you.

Alright. I have come to the end ^^ ! Annyeong, people !


- SOULLESS GIRL -
"Just how you judge me, I'm judging you too."

0 comments: