Congratulation!
You Have Entered The Lamest Blog In History


Selasa, 20 Januari 2009

~Pic from Kak Ilah~

Helww...firstly....THANKS KAK ILAH KUH!!!! Thank you kak from the pic...sangat cantik!! Pandai kan Kak Ilah gue edit? Waahhh!! Macam laa Kak Ilah tue aku punya sorang kan? Ngeee.....but, nie sajak ke hape yang kitorang buat hari tue...done by Kak Ilah n gue...tp, Kak Ilah sangat pandai if buat ayat2 segala nie okay?? X caya?? Korang baca laa ayat kat gamba tue...soooo swweeeeetttt!!! Ngeee....really miss her... Aku x ley tgk bulan...camne nak tgk asyik hjan jer memanjang?? Xpe...rezeki yang turun tue...Bersyukur!!! Cantikkan? X puas2 aku tgk....eheheheee...tp, dalam2 tue...aku nak gak laa tambah ayat2 jiwang sikit yang aku dapat...sangat romantic...kot laa....eheheheeee....maybe ayat nie sesuai untuk mereka yang sedang berpasangan dan couple2 segala nie...tp, untuk aku..biasa2 jer..yer laa...x penah nak dengar ayat nie...cepat menyampah..soo now..korang layan laa poem nie okay?? Cayok2!!! (ehem2...ley jadi trademark nie....cayok2!! AHAHHAAAA!!!)






A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

- Sheelagh Lennon -


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

- Courtney Kuchta -


A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.

- Laura Veronica Merodio -


Never Have I Fallen

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away

- Rex A. Williams -


Your Name

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade -


Love Is ...

Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.

- Meghan -


All the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what I feel for you.


My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender.

- Tasha Shores -


Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.

- Crystal Middlemas -


There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.

- George Sand -

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

- Stephen Packer -

Thats all...AHAHAHAHAAA!! Mampuih aku kalo amek banyak2....okay x? Ngeee....but, nak buat satu sajak ley? Untuk Kak Ilah laa...dah lama x buat....eeheheee....

"Malam terang disinari bulan,
Bintang berkelipan germelapan,
Takkan hilang dari ingatan,
Walaupun kita berjauhan."

Cukup ekk? AHAHAHHAHAAA!!! Aku x reti laa...korang nak gelak guling2 pon aku x kesah....sebab aku memang x reti buat....eheheheee...nie untuk Kak Ilah laa...yer laa...jauh sangatkan? Akk, kalo akk x suka cakap ekk? Ngee...cakap jer x suka! MUAHAHAHAHAA!! Sebab x reti buat...eeheheee...okay laa...nak jiwang2 segala apekehal?? Oraiitt!! Tata~!!

~OKAY LOH!!~~ Rindu bulan dan bintang....

0 comments: