Congratulation!
You Have Entered The Lamest Blog In History


Selasa, 20 Januari 2009

::Friends::

Helww...x tau laa nape malam nie lain macam jer....rasa cam nak jer kenang kisah2 lalu ngan kawan2 kan? Yer laa....pertama kali jumpa, then pertama kali lepak sesama....sayang laa gamba diorang xde...HuHuH.....KORANG NIE MEMANG TAU??? AKU NAK LETAK KAT BLOG PON X LEY!!! KANG AKU LETAK KAT PUBLIC TOILET KANG!!! Xper laa...gamba xde....kenangan ade dah cukup dah.....ceeewwaahh!! Nak lelalut ke hape malam2 nie?? Xep laa...just layan poem2 nie...poem nie...untuk mereka2 yang aku sayang sangat sebab sudi jadi kawan aku...and, sabar ngan karenah aku nie. Selalu jer ade kalo aku sedey ker, putus harapan ker....putus segala2 laa... X kira bangsa ape sekali pon....dan asal dari mana pon.... These poem are for you guys!! Kawan2 aku yang kat Malaysia....dan kenalan2....eheheheeee.... Dari Indonesia...kalo kamu buka ya? Macam laa diorang tau blog nie.... N dari Singapura.... Thanks alot guys!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Jom...layaaannnssssss!!!! YEEEHHAAAA!!!

A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.

- Jean Kyler McManus -


Standing by,
All the way.
Here to help you through your day.

Holding you up,
When you are weak,
Helping you find what it is you seek.

Catching your tears,
When you cry.
Pulling you through when the tide is high.

Just being there,
Through thick and thin,
All just to say, you are my friend.

- Brittani Kokko -


Friends will come and friends will go,
The seasons change and it will show,
I will age and so will you,
But our friendship stays, strong and true.


There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,
your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares,
someone who's there through your good times and tears,
who stays by your side as your friend through the years.

- Autymn Skillings -


If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there


Among life's precious jewels,
Genuine and rare,
The one that we call friendship
Has worth beyond compare.


F- Friends that always be there for you.....in rain n shine...
U- Unknown friends are waiting for you out there....choose the right friend...
N- Nothing special without friends....

When you have have friends...there where you can find the Fun....To all my friends in Malaysia...Thank you...for still believing me...especially Anis and Kak Ilah....I know them very well...and I know who they are...so, stop making nonesense stories about them. To my friends yang asal dari Indonesia...Ya iyalah!!! Thank you all!!! Jess ngan Wira...korang sangat2 besh!! Cayok2!! To my friends from Singapore...Sorry sebab dah lama x chat2...sebab I'm a bit busy...so, if ade masa kita chat2 lagi okay?? I LOVE YOU, NENEY!! And, ofcoz...to my friends yang from tanahair gue sendiri.....I LOVE YOU!!!!! SAYANG KORANG!! Thanks sebab jadi kawan aku selama nie... Susah sangat nak cari kawan cam korang sekarang nie. Cool n funny!! Suka!!!! Nanti kita jumpa2 lagi okay?? To Kak Ilah...ade rezeki kita jumpa ekk kak? SAYANG AKK!!! MUUUAAAAHHHH!!!! xoxo!!!

~OKAY LOHH!!~~ SAYANG YOU ALLS!!!!

0 comments: