Congratulation!
You Have Entered The Lamest Blog In History


Ahad, 21 Mac 2010

a star for my love

Yes, my love...but, he is too far away from me...in his own place...his resting place...a place where I can't reach him. He is too far away from the real world....and HEAVEN is the most perfect place for him to stay....even for a long period of time....


Once, I had a dream.....a dream where he promised the he will always be by my sides...he promised that he will always love me no matter what....and I trust him..... Three years of sweet and unforgetable memories that won't vanish with the wind.....but will always stay in my heart.......


With this letter I wrote to you......I just want to say that I'm sorry......I can't be with you......and Thank You for showing me True Friendship when I'm with you.........I forgive you for everything.... So I send a star for you......there in Heaven....and the star also will be the one that be my friend every night.....so I can feel that you're there.....by my sides.....always and forever............. :')





p/s: i cant sleep..~

0 comments: