Congratulation!
You Have Entered The Lamest Blog In History


Sabtu, 15 Januari 2011

A Story For SHINee..???

Helww..! Assalamualaikum readers & silent readers ;) I don't mind that.. heehee..! look at the heading... try to understand it.. and try to imagine it.. Are you a shawol? haahaahaa..! some of them might not really now what shawol is.. SHAWOL a.k.a SHINee fans ;) are you one of them..?? okay, if you are one of them.. thats fine. AHAAHAAHAA..!! I don't know what am I talking about..!

Actually.. early this morning.. (since I can't sleep and its almost dawn..) around 1.25am, something like that.. I opened my inbox mail.. (as usual) and I got an email from someone.. (don't have to mention the name, okay? ;) I might get ban if I expose the name. heehee..!) I'm not really good in taking pictures from email and paste it here.. It ended up with an 'ERROR' again! shhheessh..~ hate that.. but, back to the main topic.. and email asked like this..


"Annyeong Dead Blogger! (thats the name of the blog actually. heehee!)

I read ur blog (my novel blog I guess..?) and I found out that u r a novelist, correct? Do tell me if I am wrong & I found ur other, I think its ur personal blog. (this blog..yeap its personal. not really personal since u can read it. haahaa..!) & I noticed something about u. here are my questions:

1.ARE YOU A FAN OF SHINee?
2.IF YOU DO, CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOUR?
3.CAN YOU MAKE A STORY ABOUT SHINee?
4.PRETTY PLEASE? *Puppy eyes*

My biases are OnTaeKey (stands for Onew, Taemin & Key) I know u do too, correct?

I hope u can fulfill my wish. I don't mind if u do it in Malay language. I'm a Malaysian & really want to read ur story about them. Don't worry about the characters. I can see that u r quite busy since u r not updating the novel again. (yeap, kinda busy. Sorry..) But don't have to rush about this story. u can update it anytime u want & I will wait for it. The genre, I want it to be Romantic/Family. I love to see them together.

Thats all from me. I hope its not hard for u, because I know u r a great novelist.

KAMSAHAMNIDA!"



Fuuh... I tried to copy paste every words. heehee..! Since you read my blog, I'll reply it here :) because, theres something wrong with my mails.


Annyeong! Haluuu..!

Yes, I'm a part-time novelist..its my hobby actually. heehee..! you do..? thank you so much..!! Kamsahmanida for reading my blog..! May God Bless You ;) my answers..:


1. Yes, I'm a fan of SHINee..! hwaiting! heehee!
2. I try my best to complete all favor ;)
3. story about SHINee..? InsyaAllah.. but, thats a good idea..! I never thought of it before..!
4. Will try my best, dear ;) thank you for the idea..! waauu..~ nice eyes ;) heehee..!


yaahh..! I love them too..!! Key Umma..! heehee..! Yes..! You got it correctly..! they are my biases too..! heehee..!


heehee..~ sorry about that.. I've been busy lately.. almost forget about my novel ;) but, don't worry.. will be updating it as soon as possible.. if I have time, okay pretty..? ;) waauuu...~ another romantic story..? heehee.. InsyaAllah, okay..? I'm not really a great novelist...just a simple novelist. heehee..!


YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME ;) THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE IDEA..! SARANGHAE! heee..!



If you reading this.. Thank you..!! :D Will try my very best to produce this story..! but for your informations.. I'm not really good making story in English language.. (very the 'kapal' okay..!) Sorry about that.. Mianhe :( So I only going to write it in Malay language. So very3 sorry..! anyways still going to search for ideas for the story and also..MUST HAVE A MEETING WITH THE OTHERS too ;)


P/S: Warn, Tracie & Stacy, our mastermind :) how about that..? Are you ready..? are you ready or not..? ready or not..?? (SHINee- Ready Or Not) heehee..! Its a new one..and its about our biases ;)


Also for Acai.. another romantic story for you..and we really need your help in doing this ;) jiwang words are all yours..! aahaahaahaa..! joke..! lets chat about this, okay..? I also need the cover too. heehee..! whats a story without a cover, right Acai..? (its your words!) KAMSAHAMNIDA!


okay, GTG. need my sleep too.. its 5.12 am.. I'm sooooo SLEEPY! and for all of you readers & silent readers.. what do you think..? Is it okay..? Can leave comments here or my email, alright..? LOVE YOU..! mwaahh..!

0 comments: