Congratulation!
You Have Entered The Lamest Blog In History


Ahad, 6 Februari 2011

In My Room (You're Still Here)

Annyeonghasaeyo! Helwww...! Assalamualaikum my lovely readers..! Aigoo...~ you guys know what..? Seriously...have you ever tried to forget someone special in your life..? (broken or being apart) have you..? If you do...then I guess.. the answer must be... "Its not that easy," am I right..? Don't be scared to confess.. I'm facing the same problems too.. and yes, ITS NOT EASY! Its the most hardest thing.. (right..??) theres a phrase saying... 'trying to forget someone you love, is just like trying to remember someone you never know'.


Before..I was like.. c'mon, is it really that hard to forget someone..? owh, pleaseee...~ and.....hey.............. I think I just get the 'words' on my FACE now..! Serve me right.. ;) wanna hear a story of mine..? I got it from SHINee - In My Room (its my favourite song, though.) I'm not sure if I have this song in the playlist.. but, here...I give you the link at youtube.. (I'm not the owner) it came with English Lyric too.. If you wanna hear, that is.. ;)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE4WUjcgtWo (credit to the real owner )



* We Are Forever Best Friends/Brothers *


I close my eyes in this sleepless night
And you dance in my thoughts.
I get so angry at myself, I knew nothing,
So I turn on the lights and look around my room
The place where my eyes are faintly placed on
is where I placed the birthday present I didn’t throw away
and everything else I have of you

Cause you were my sun, the moon
You were my everything and
Everything in my room seems to miss you
If I get tired putting myself in harms way to find you
and forget for a moment
our hidden memories still linger
cause you’re still in my room

Wandering the sea of life, all the lost dreams
are in the corners of my desk drawers,
and you were hidden within them
A picture of you I found in a box, under a layer of dust
A love letter filled with my young heart
and everything else I have of you

Cause you were my sun, the moon
You were my everything and
Everything in my room seems to miss you
If I get tired putting myself in harms way to find you
and forget for a moment
our hidden memories still linger
cause you’re still in my room

Even if I throw it away,
again and again
I want to call you
and see you smiling in front of me
I want to keep you right here

Cause you were my sun, the moon
You were my everything and
Everything in my room seems to miss you
If I get tired putting myself in harms way to find you
and forget for a moment
our hidden memories still linger
cause you’re still in my room

credit:moogledesu@WP



Okay..come, listen to what MISS VEE FANTASY wanna tell you... (its just a story, arraso?)


Months ago, I told my best friend.. "Can you just forget about him, already? Since he is not paying much attention to you and his girlfriend is kinda freaky." I glared at her white, gentle face. She had the Cutie-Pie kind of face. The only thing I could see on it..was just a smirk. I could even hear the sigh.


"I can't, he is just too special for me," she finally answered. I rolled my eyes and shook. Letting out a sigh. 'Why did this girl too lovable?' I kept on thinking about that question. Yet, I didn't have the answer.


"Come on! Its not that hard to forget someone like him, besides, look around you. There's still so many fishes in the ocean. Why is it so hard for you? Can't you just make him disappear from you thoughts?" She gave me a warm smile and shook her head.


"You can't easily forget someone you loved, not in an infinity. Its not a film, its a memory." She looked away at the empty space. As for me, I was too ego & selfish at that time..so I just answered..


"You're too weak, dear." I rolled my eyes but I still could see her smile. I could feel its just a fake smile to cover her wounded heart. You can't lie to a 'best friend'.



I know, words can kill you someday.. I did say to her......she is weak too face it and hey.... whats that make me..? Brave enough to face your future, Vee..??? I guess not... Now, I realized something...... tears is not the symbol of weakness...but also the symbol for your love. She cried for him days & nights... and I told her...she is weak just because of crying..? Doesn't make sense, I see...


I was wrong... I was wrong when I said that.... She is not weak, but she is brave... Brave to continue her life to find other ways. As for me..? I think...I'm the one who weak in this story.... Why you might ask..? Let me tell you.....


Long ago...(4-5 years ago) I had a friend... my childhood bes friend. He was a very great boy. Religious. Friendly, must of all BRAVE. I called him brave, because he never let me see his tears even though he was hurt. Not once...he was brave for 'getting me out for the wildness' of my own life. Yes, he was very brave... I love him.. He's my one and only best friend at that time.


He has that warm, cozy smile. A great sense of humor. He loves sports. He cares about other (even though nobody ever cares about him) and he has that friendly heart for everyone. Yes, he had all that...... and I really thankful for getting to know him.


But people always says..... FACE YOUR FATE FOR THE FUTURE. I have to face it...no matter how much I hate it. I just have to face it. He's gone...............................................~ yes, gone...... leaving me alone with all the memories. I really want to fulfill some of his wishes.. just move on. Don't cry & be confident for yourself. And every time I tried to erase my memories with him..in the end... I'm the one who hurts the most.. I know how much my best friend suffered it before.


You might ask me... 'Whats the lyric for??' heehee.. I want you to understand it :) easy right..? Once you do...ask yourself.. "Have I made my loved one happy? My friends? Family? My love? Are they happy as much as they made me happy?" Do try this...while you still have the chance with the love ones. Times will float away without glancing back at you..


"He is my sun who melted away my sadness...he is the moon who shined me in the darkness. Though you have gone away........away from me....... I can still feel you in my room. The memories are here..together with me. And I know you're here too." :) just my own phrase. I love SHINee..they really put in their feelings while singing the song...I can feel what they felt.


To my late best friend.. I-Love-You-Best-Friend. and always will... :) thanks for reading. Sorry, its kinda.....my own story.. so you know....its my 'own' thing. heehee..! thank you readers..! Love you..!! HWAITING!

0 comments: